Tap is a software solutions provider specializing in the hospitality industry.
Since our founding in 1987, we have developed and commercialized a number of systems necessary for daily hotel operations, offering a multi-functional and comprehensive all-in-one platform.
There are many well-known hotels amongst our valued clients, who we support not only by developing and implementing Property Management Systems, but also by providing management and operations consulting services.
- Company name
- Tap Co., Ltd.
- March 1, 1985
- 80 million yen
- Key Executives
- Representative Director, Chairman, President and CEO: Etsuo Hayashi
- Representative Executive Director: Ryoichi Yoshida
(General Manager, Business Administration Division)
- Executive Director: Jun Sugihara
(General Manager, Sales Division)
- Executive Director: Tatsuya Matsuhisa
(General Manager, Customer Service Division)
- Director: Yoshiteru Shimizu
(General Manager, Institute of Hospitality Service Engineering)
- Director CTO: Takeshi Hayashi
(Chairman, New Product Planning Committee)
- Number of Employees
- 270 (As of June 2023, including full-time officers)
- Business Line
- Consulting for hotels / resorts / ryokans
- Sales of Tap Property Management Systems, solutions development for hotels, resorts and inns
- Hospitality service engineering
- Providing software via ASP method (cloud method) and server operation/maintenance
- Tap systems maintenance
- Business Overview
Tap specializes in development/implementation of solutions for the hospitality industry, and is currently deployed in over 1,500 facilities.
We provide an all-in-one platform that includes a Front Office system, Banquet system, Point of Sales system, Accounts Receivable Management system, Customer Relationship Management system, etc., to meet the needs of the industry.
By offering a comprehensive ecosystem incorporating the know-how accumulated from our extensive experience, we can not only streamline and increase efficiency, but also improve operations and management performance.
- Tap’s Philosophy
New ideas. New methods. With passion.
By pioneering new paths, Tap creates limitless opportunities.
- Gent Co., Ltd.
(Japanese language school management, leasing business, etc.)
- TAP HOSPITALITY VIETNAM Co., Ltd.
(Development, sales, implementation and maintenance of information systems for accommodation facilities)
- Dalian PROCX Software Co.,Ltd.
(Software development, etc.)
- Key Clients
- APA Hotels & Resorts
- Okura Hotels & Resorts (Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay, etc.)
- Oriental Hotels OKINAWA Resort & Spa
- Ken Hotels & Resorts Holdings Ltd.
- Kobe Portopia Hotel
- The Terrace Hotels
- JR Hokkaido Hotels (JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo, etc.)
- Imperial Hotel, Ltd.
- Tokyu Resorts & Stays (Tokyu Harvest Club, Tokyu Stay, etc.)
- Naqua Hotels & Resorts (Epinard Nasu, etc.)
- Tsukada Global Holdings (The Strings Hotel Nagoya, etc.)
- Hoshino Resort Co., Ltd. (Hoshinoya Karuizawa etc.)
- Hotel Nikko Alivila
- Hotel New Grand
- Mystays Hotel Management
(Japanese syllabary order)
- Head Office
1F, Manulife Place Toyocho, 2-2-4 Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0016
Phone: 81-3-5683-5311 Fax: 81-3-5683-5310
- Tap Hospitality Lab Okinawa
14-27 Susaki, Uruma City, Okinawa, 904-2234,
Phone: 81-98-901-6383 Fax: 81-98-937-5895
- Institute of Hospitality Service Engineering at University of the Ryukyus
Research Center for Community Innovation and Revitalization 302,
1 Senbaru, Nishihara-cho, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa, 903-0213
- Hanoi Office
10th Floor, CMC Building,11 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward,
Cau Giay District,Hanoi City, Vietnam